The annihilation crew The annihilation crew

After pressing the "Play" button, the game becomes trapped in a loading screen with the spinning circle. Unfortunate, I was enjoying the game.

robscherer123 responds:

You MAY have entered your username wrong? If your still having a problem send me an email, rob@helmetgames.com

Thing-Thing Arena Pro Thing-Thing Arena Pro

You should get the credit for completing an objective even if you die.

The Ninth Realm The Ninth Realm

The game is great, I have been having fun with a Green/White "Deck", one thing that is bugging me is the fact that you can't group different rune stones into multiple different "Rune Chests", obviously you could only use one set at a time, but assembling different groups of stones and having to record them somewhere else seems like a shame. I would love it if grouping stones into sets could be added.
Anyway, great game, I have been having a blast. I haven't even really gotten into the multiplayer, I have been playing through the campaign for the loot. Thank you.

Ski Free or Die Hard! Ski Free or Die Hard!

Nice

DBuck-Eye responds:

Nice

DOWNRANGE DEMO DOWNRANGE DEMO

I am giving you a 4.5 out of 5 because you missed a brilliant opportunity for the protagonist to commit suicide when you shoot the gun over his head. Good luck.

laxfresh responds:

Okay 1. You have a sick mind.
2. Did that on purpose.
3. You have a sick mind.
Thanks for the rating!

Mad Princess Mad Princess

"Much more darker"?????????

Red Rogue Red Rogue

I've been playing this game since last year, and it has been wonderful! Good luck with getting your deserved success on Newgrounds! Your game is definitely deserving of my 5/5!

Legend of Pandora Legend of Pandora

I would create a mature review to enlighten fellow Newgrounders about this decent game, but when you push against a npc in-game, it looks as if the protagonist is giving the npc a blow job while twisting the npc's nipples. Most uncouth. The game is decent, however.

matakukos responds:

lol, maybe i can fix that, so the npc gives you some money :P

WorldBox WorldBox

Excellent game!

Flash Bash Flash Bash

Great gameplay, its complicated and great costumes!